The P.E. Club is a state of the art facility housed in the beautiful Upper East Side of Manhattan. From the moment you walk in, you will be greeted by our friendly front desk staff. The main training floor is furnished with top of the line training equipment, accessories and cardio machines. You'll never find The P.E. Club being overcrowded, with no more than 4 trainers on the floor with clients at any time. We pride ourselves on our clean facility and always providing a safe and fun experience.
The class studio is equipped with all of our workout essentials, including TRX Suspension Training straps, weights, resistance bands, gliders, ballet bars, kettle bells and more. We keep our classes smaller than most fitness studios, capping at 9 to ensure a hands-on, effective and safe workout environment for all students.
- 2 Fully-Equipped Bathrooms: Our bathrooms have everything you need to go from studio to street, without looking like you just dominated your workout. Enjoy our full line of Malin + Goetz products.
- Towel Service: Need a towel during gym class? A post-workout shower before work? We've got you covered. Fresh linens at your service.
- Store Your Stuff: Hang your coats and place your items in our cubbies while class is in session, so they are always safe and within reach.
- Homework: We keep you accountable by giving all of our clients homework. Earn your extra credit by showing up on your off days!
- Unlimited Access to Cardio Equipment: Check off your cardio homework with unlimited access to our cardio equipment as a P.E. Club client. * Must have a current package to use cardio equipment.
Nutrition with Robin Barrie
Interested in nutrition counseling? We're happy to refer you to our go-to nutritionist Robin Barrie Kaiden, one of the nation's leading experts in personal wellness, nutrition and weight loss.
As the founder of Robin Barrie, through her Manhattan-based practice and consulting group, Robin has cultivated a following for developing individualized, realistic, and results-oriented plans. These plans ensure that diet and fitness goals are achieved and maintained for a lifetime. Robin regularly consults and works with top physicians, educational institutions, fitness centers, and various private and professional groups in the tri-state area.
Want To Host A Party With Us?
Interested in renting out the space, hosting an event or a TRX fitness party with your friends? Contact us for more info.