It's almost February, which means you're just about ready to abort the those New Year's resolutions you set for yourself and over-indulge. Before you skip the gym for brunch plans, our team of trainers put their heads together to create this care package of inspiration - with quotes, tips, recipes, club secrets + more - to motivate you when you need it most.
1.) get motivated with our fave #inspo quotes.
Pin it. Share it. Live it. You're welcome.
2.) try these Tips for goal-crushing success.
- Tired of having the same thing for breakfast? Try these quick snackable grab n gos high in fat + protein to keep you energized: http://bit.ly/2j1KF12
- Need assistance sticking to your goals outside The P.E. Club? Download our top-ranked health and fitness apps on the app store: http://bit.ly/2gPd7QZ
- Amp up your athleticwear! There is something about new gym apparel that always gets us amped up to workout. Owner + trainer Nedra Lopez reviews her fave leggings: http://bit.ly/2h7N1t1
- Ditch the #'s on the scale and focus on how you look and feel! We'll convince you why it's important to change the way you think about "losing weight..." Learn more: http://bit.ly/2g7a1eG
- Get in your cardio + have fun while doing it! Haven't tried Club P.E. yet? It's our cardio dance class like no other: http://bit.ly/2dVo2Mt
3.) create a customized fitness game plan with us, tailored to you + your personal goals.
We're a full-service wellness boutique. At The P.E. Club, you'll fall in love with fitness all over again.
- Drop-ins this month are only $20. Make your own affordable + customizable class package to complement your current fitness routine. Book a class: bit.ly/thepeclubschedule
- Get in your cardio homework. Enjoy unlimited use of cardio equipment during club hours.
- Sign up for a nutrition consult with Robin Barrie. Your fitness goals may require a lifestyle change and that begins with assessing your diet. Visit Robin's website to learn more: http://bit.ly/robinbarrie
- Let us help you achieve your fitness goals. Maybe it's time to sign up for that complimentary training consult. No commitment necessary - just stop in and see how we can lend a hand and support you along the way.
4.) Join us for a sweat at some free class events!
It's no club secret... Join our mailing list and throw us a follow on social media to stay up to date with the latest news, event notices and free class alerts!
5.) relax + workout with the p.e. club on an arizona fitcation.
Voted as one of 2017's hottest fitness retreats by Well+Good, this wellness escape led by club owner + trainer Nedra Lopez and Holly Goodwin is the perfect Spring resolution pick-me-up (because we know you'll be able to crush your goals well into Spring 2017!) Enjoy customized workouts, yoga, meditation and other adventurous excursions around beautiful Arizona. To learn more: http://bit.ly/2gpjTxn